Lott’s Treasures is Pleased to be Hosting a Sale in Douglasville
Sports Memorabilia and More!!
We have missed seeing all of you over the last 2 months and hope that you are well. We have an exciting sale that we all have been waiting for and we are look forward to hearing from you.
For this sale we are hosting ONLINE ONLY. Please read through all of the guidelines below before asking questions.
PRICES WILL BE COMPLETELY POSTED BY WEDNESDAY 5-27-20
Guidelines are as follows:
– Items will be with lot# and price under each pictured item/items (please click on picture for lot # and $)
– ONLINE PURCHASING ONLY – We will start accepting EMAILS and TEXTS ONLY in the order that they are received Wednesday June 3 at 10 am until sale ends at 5 pm on Saturday (no calls will be accepted at this time) we will call you for your credit card info between the hours of 10-6 each day (Wed-Sat) we will also set up a pick up time for Sunday June 7 10-4 adhering to coronavirus guidelines.
– Items will be full price on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and 50% off on Saturday. If you see something you’d like to purchase, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER IN EMAIL or TEXT at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.450.1593. We will call you to collect payment in the order of email or text. Once payment has been collected, we will mark photos sold.
– We accept all major credit cards with a 3% processing fee. Please have your credit card info ready when we call you. Purchases in excess of $100 will require signature at pick-up. Pick up will start Sunday at 10AM. Please discuss pick up time when checking out. The sale will not be staffed so you MUST bring your own help to move items. State sales tax will be collected. If you are tax exempt you must provide a PAPER COPY of your CURRENT Tax ID Letter to be left with us. All sales final. All items AS-IS/ WHERE-IS.
We will be taking extra precautions and practicing social distancing, so we ask for your cooperation and patience in order to have a smooth, safe and positive experience. For PICK UPS you will be REQUIRED to SANITIZE prior to entry and to WEAR A FACE MASK.
– We also will ask all those who are showing any signs associated with Coronavirus stay home quarantined. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We really look forward to seeing everyone!
We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible once we work our way through the emails and text.
Please be patient with us as we want to give everyone the same attention!